English version: http://bit.ly/1l7dulq
German version: http://bit.ly/1jAX0XV
- nearly half million people received emergency relief after disasters and crisis;
- about 6,500 newborn babies and infants were protected from malnutrition and undernourishment with therapeutic foods;
- more than 4,600 new latrines were built to provide basic sanitation for about 95,000 people;
- nearly 360,000 further people got a daily source of clean drinking water;
- around 12,000 families learnt how to improve their living conditions, their nutrition and/or their income by farming, raising livestock or through income generating measures.
These are just a few examples for the impact of the relief we could provide thanks to your support. More than 1,000 staff members in our project countries and in our headquarters have worked to carry out Malteser International’s mission: to ensure that people in need have a chance to live a healthy life with dignity.
With this Annual Report, we would like to share with you the fruits of our labor. Thank you for your continuous and generous support!